RSS
email

READING A NEW BLOG CALLED "PHUCKING SAINT LOUIS" (must read) -->

Dear St. Louis

Why have you Bred such nasty ass females!!! why do they hate!!! why don't they mind their own business!!!!!OHHH and the Dudes..... ST LOUIS! why do the dudes talk like females!!!!!!!!! fuckin bitches..


why don't they think that others don't know their business.????????? ohh fuckers i know..... i just don't gossip!! but don't tempt me :) it'll be Maury in this bitch.. a fuckin tv show on HBO. ok..
St.Louis, I love that you always seem to remind me why i dumped your ass in the first place.. for something bigger, and better!!!! I swear the other ones don't act this way!!

IT'S LIKE GOSSIP GIRL FOR THE STL..
i think my ex boyfriend Chicago is calling me..and I think i might talk to Los Angeles, he's talking about a 1 way ticket..

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: